Orchard Creek Supportive Care
Orchard Creek Supportive Care is a licensed Adult Foster Care residence for the individual who needs more support services than those provided by Assisted Living. With 20 private apartments, secured exits and entries and a high staff to resident ratio, we can provide care to most residents. The rate is $5700 per month, which includes almost everything except medications. We do not have increased charges for increased resident needs.
- 20 1-bedroom apartments with private baths
- 3 nutritious meals served in our dining room each day. Snacks are also included.
- Medication management, housekeeping and laundry services included
- Daily interaction with staff and other residents, outings to places of interest, group activities, visiting entertainers, and more to keep residents actively enjoying life.
- Caring, competent awake staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Secure open air courtyard
- Licensed beautician and beauty salon on premises
- Will work with Hospice services to provide care through end of life
Who Would be a Candidate for Residence?
- Anyone with moderate to severe dementia and who is a wandering risk; or anyone who does not have dementia, but has physical needs requiring a higher level of care.
- Needs mobility assistance (wheelchair or walker/gait belt).
- Needs two person or mechanical lift transfer.
- Requires cueing or feeding at mealtimes.
- Needs bathing and dressing assistance (cueing or full assist).
- Encouragement needed to participate.
- Bladder or bowel incontinence needing assistance with toileting and cleaning.
- Has nighttime confusion or inability to stay asleep at night.
- Requires medication assistance, wound care, or nurse monitoring of health status.
Please call our Supportive Care Manager, Jenee Asper, RN at 231-932-9020 or email her at email@example.com
if you have questions or to schedule a tour of our facilities.
9739 E. Cherry Bend Rd. Traverse City, MI 49684
"Mom was always a nurturing, caring, and compassionate person as a caregiver for others. I wanted the same for her. The staff at Orchard Creek was wonderful to mom. She was in a comfortable, safe, and loving environment. As mom's health declined, the staff 'went the extra mile' to make her comfortable, and relieve my concerns."
- Ken Yerrick,
son of a resident