Orchard Creek Assisted Living
Orchard Creek Assisted Living is a 34 unit facility with Studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments. The residents of our Assisted Living are of various levels of independence. We are staffed 24 hours a day with direct caregivers that respond to individual needs as they occur. The staff is available to assist with personal care including bathing, dressing, and mobility assistance. Studio apartments range from $3100-$3500 per month and 1 Bedroom apartments range from $3700-$4200 per month. 2 Bedroom apartments are $4500-$4600 per month. These rates include almost everything except medications. We do not have increased charges for increased resident needs.
- 34 apartments with patio or balcony and private bath
- 3 nutritious meals served in our dining room each day. Snacks are also included.
- Medication management, housekeeping and laundry services included
- Full time Activity Coordinator provides daily activities from chair exercises to religious services, board games and bingo, musical entertainment, as well as outings to the public library, theater, area lakes, and more.
- Caring, competent, awake staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Licensed beautician and beauty salon on premises
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy on-site
- Will work with Hospice services to provide care through end of life
Who would be a candidate for Residence?
- Someone who is still independent, but needs help with one or more activities of daily living – dressing, bathing, medication management, etc.
- May experience some forgetfulness or mild confusion, but is not a wandering risk.
- Is ambulatory, can self-propel in a wheelchair, or can ask for assistance with mobility.
- Able to transfer independently or with the assistance of one person.
- Can anticipate and communicate his/her wants and needs; and is able to use the pull cord system in the apartment when requesting assistance.
- Does not exhibit harmful behavior, i.e. threatening, hitting, yelling.
- Is continent (or able to control incontinence with i.e. Depends).
- Does not require continuous nursing care.
Please call our Assisted Living Manager, Liz Leavey, LPN at 231-932-9060 or email her at email@example.com
if you have questions or to schedule a tour of our facilities.
9715 E. Cherry Bend Rd.
Traverse City, MI 49684
"The Orchard Creek staff and facilities have provided for my parents' needs with loving care and concern, professionally responding to their daily requirements, and taking a personal interest in their daily activities. The staff and local medical community have worked well together in meeting changing requirements."
- John Jeffrey,
Son of Allen and Hazel Jeffrey